Yakumo Honey History
YAKUMO honey is a 100% pure and natural honey of the YAKUMO F&B company, which harvested from bee raised in our own farm on many hectares of land with variety of crops that are planted according to the proper agricultural techniques and use of our own made natural fertilizer. In addition, due to the favorable location of our farm, located at the foot of the hill, in the red soil of Osom village, Osom commune, Veal Veng district, Pursat province, the bees are able to absorb the nectar and pollen of the plants that grow on the hill.
In addition to the above-mentioned yield, YAKUMO F&B also has a good human resource who is Cambodian expert that was educated in beekeeping in Japan and has experiences in bee raise for years in Tawala farm in Japan together with many Japanese experts, allow us to obtain 100% pure and natural honey that comply with Japan's standard for supply to our value customers. After harvesting, the latest Japanese technology container is selected for easy storage and usage. Please enjoy every drop of pure and natural Yakumo Honey!
Health Benefits of Honey
1. Honey Prevents cancer and heart disease Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
2. Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders Recent research shows that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis. This may be related to the 3rd benefit.
3. Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal “All honey is antibacterial because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide,” said Peter Molan, director of the Honey Research Unit at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
4. Increase athletic performance Ancient Olympic athletes would eat honey to enhance their performance.
5. Reduces a cough and throat irritation It helps with coughs, particularly buckwheat honey. In a study of 105 children, a single dose of buckwheat honey was just as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving nocturnal cough and allowing proper sleep.
6. Blood sugar regulation Even though it contains simple sugars, it is NOT the same as white sugar or artificial sweeteners. Its exact combination of fructose and glucose actually helps the body regulate blood sugar levels. Some kinds of honey do have a low hypoglycemic index, so they don’t jolt your blood sugar. Watch this video Sweetener Comparison where I compare stevia, brown rice syrup, honey, molasses, and agave, and discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each.
7. Heal wounds and burns Studies have shown it to be very successful in healing wounds.